Carolyn brings a wealth of experience and understanding to her real estate career. A self-described nomad during her early years, Carolyn has traveled to 47 states and lived in many of them. Over 20 years ago, she settled in Ashland while searching for a place to raise her daughter. Despite knowing few people in town, her natural ability to attract friendships transformed her into a well-known local in no time. Carolyn’s energetic personality keeps her active and busy with her passions for organic gardening, working with horses (where she’s developed a reputation as a “horse whisperer”) and exploring our beautiful region and abroad. Carolyn approaches challenges with a “can do” attitude, creativity and ambition. Her open spirit, patience and ability to connect makes Carolyn the friend and ally you want to manage your real estate transactions.
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD)
- Short Sales and Foreclosures (SFR)
- Certified Earth Advantage Broker
- “The Commitment to Excellence” (C2EX) award by the National Association of Realtors
(541) 690-7709 | |
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.